Komen Detroit Race For The Cure Specials
Get on your feet with us!
on your feet &
the komen detroit race for the cure
Join Broadway In Detroit and On Your Feet in support of the 2017 Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure Detroit!
There are several ways you can join us for this speical event!
1. Join us at Komen Night at ON YOUR FEET - Tuesday, May 1st
2. Join our Walk Team!
3. Buy tickets to a performance of ON YOUR FEET with the code PINK.
4. Make a donation to our walk/race team.
- UP TO $20 PER TICKET will go to support he Broadway In Detroit team! Use the code PINK when you buy specially priced tickets and up to $20 of your ticket will go to support our team.
- Pre-show activities in the Fisher Building lobby prior to the show.
- Post-show meet & greet with cast members for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Main Floor / Mezzanine: $79 (regularly $89) - $20 per ticket goes back to the Broadway In Detroit Komen team!
- Loge: $59 (regularly $69) - $10 per ticket goes back to the Broadway In Detroit Komen team!
- Balcony 1: $40 (regularly $49) - $10 per ticket goes back to the Broadway In Detroit Komen team!
- Balcony 2: $30 (regularly $39) - $5 per ticket goes back to the Broadway In Detroit Komen team!
GET ON YOUR FEET and Walk With Us!
Join our Broadway In Detroit Race/Walk team at Comerica Park on Saturday, May 5. Cast members from the show will stop by as they help kick off the opening ceremonies by singing the National Anthem, then visit with our team. Join our team before April 25th and you'll be entered to win one of several pairs of tickets we have for members of our team!
CLICK HERE to join our team.
Look for our race team name "Broadway In Detroit"
Save on tickets to ON YOUR FEET and support Broaday In Detroit Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure Detroit - Broadway In Detroit team!
Simply use the code PINK when you buy tickets to most other performances and $5 per ticket will go back to our team.
Visit: www.broadwayindetroit.com/givesback for a list of dates and prices for the show then use the code PINK when you purchase tickets.
If you already have your tickets to the show and are unable to join us on Saturday, May 5th, you can still be a part of this great event by supporting our team with a donation.
Simply CLICK HERE to support the Broadway In Detroit team with a donation to this great event.