Advertise With Us
Put your business center stage when you join Broadway In Detroit as an advertising partner.
Join the 57th theatre season at the Fisher Theatre and the Detroit Opera House: 12 GREAT SHOWS with more than 200 PERFORMANCES! Advertise in the Broadway In Detroit program and reach up to 450,000 upscale theatre patrons this season.
Broadway In Detroit patrons are educated, upscale decision makers:
- Average age of 55 years
- Average household income of $160,000
- Average net worth more than $1.7 Million
- 73% have a college degree or higher.
- 70% dine out prior to or after a performance; 83% dine out at least once a week
- 71% of ticket purcasers are women
The majority of our patrons come from wealthy and influential communities including Bloomfield Hills, West Bloomfield, Novi, Ann Arbor, Troy, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Livonia, the Grosse Pointes, Birmingham, Farmington, Royal Oak, Canton and Windsor, Ontario.
WEB SITE DISPLAY: Full Page, Full Season advertisers are displayed on the web site BroadwayInDetroit.com.
TICKETS: For each production, Premium Position advertisers receive four tickets; Full Page advertisers receive two tickets.
PLUS, additional promotional opportunities are available.
Multi-show packages are up to 30% less than single program rates.
Full 2018-19 Season Advertising:
All 12 shows (Something Rotten through Anastasia) circulation 450,000
Centerfold (2-page spread): $42,000
Full Page Premium: $30,000
Full Page: $25,000
Half Page: $16,000
Quarter Page: $9,000
*Back Cover is sold for the season.
Our Partial Season & Individual Show advertising rate card will be available for download soon.
CLICK HERE to download our full 2018-19 Media Kit.
Preludes & Encores
For our restaurant partners
Dining out and Broadway shows go together like Rogers & Hammerstein! That's why we created the special Preludes & Encores section in the Broadway In Detroit Playbill.
As an added value to our restaurant partners, Preludes & Encores makes your investment go farther, reaching the 83% of our patrons who dine out at least once a week - even when they are not on their way to one of our performances.
A quarter page or larger ad in Preludes & Encores gets your restaurant the following:
- Display ad in the Broadway In Detroit Playbill for the shows you select (or the full season)
- Listing in our Preludes & Encores printed guide in the Playbill
- A Featured listing on our website's Plan Your Visit section HERE.
- Inclusion in every preview email sent to all ticket purchasers and Broadway In Detroit Opt-in Email Subscribers prior to the opening night of EVERY Broadway In Detroit production.
- Discounted Restaurant Partner rates - lower your rate by a significant percentage from the Rate Card
- The option to trade a portion of your ad cost in gift certificates and hosting Broadway In Detroit promotional events.
CONTACT US to join our 57th season now!
- ALYSSA COHEN:
- SCOTT MYERS:
With an initial deposit, advertising agreements may be billed throughout the season. Multiple show packages are up to 30% less than single program rates. All rates are net. All dates and engagements are subject to change.