- Previous ArticleHot 'Hamilton' in Detroit tickets can still be found - here's how
- Next ArticleBroadway In Detroit Announces 2019-20 Season
Announcing #Ham4Ham Lottery in Detroit
ANNOUNCING #HAM4HAM LOTTERY IN DETROIT
40 TICKETS FOR EVERY PERFORMANCE $10 EACH
PERFORMANCES MARCH 12, 2019 – APRIL 21, 2019
AT DETROIT’S FISHER THEATRE
DETROIT, MI, February 27, 2019 -- Producer Jeffrey Seller and Broadway in Detroit announce a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (March 12) in Detroit at the Fisher Theatre. Forty (40) tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 AM ET on Sunday, March 10 for tickets to the Tuesday, March 12 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM ET two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM ET the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM ET the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM ET the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM ET the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at Will Call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale with best availability for April performances. Patrons are advised to check the official HAMILTON channels and for late release seats which may become available at short notice.
HAMILTON is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by
Andy Blankenbuehler and music supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on
Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
The HAMILTON creative team previously collaborated on the 2008 Tony Award ® Winning Best Musical
IN THE HEIGHTS.
HAMILTON features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg, hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe, casting by Telsey + Company, Bethany Knox, CSA, and General Management by Baseline Theatrical.
The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater.
Launching April 2019 in Chicago, HAMILTON: THE EXHIBITION will take visitors deeper into the life and times of Alexander Hamilton through the immersive exhibit featuring a dynamic, interactive mix of in-depth scenography, lighting, sound, multimedia, music, and an audio tour narrated by Mr. Miranda. For more information and to sign up to be the first to receive news and ticket sales alerts about HAMILTON: THE EXHIBITION, please visit hamiltonexhibition.com.
The HAMILTON Original Broadway Cast Recording is available everywhere nationwide. The HAMILTON recording received a 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album.
Performance times for HAMILTON appearing March 12 – April 21, 2019 at the Fisher Theatre, located at 3011 West Grand Blvd., in Detroit are:
• Saturday & Sunday matinees at 2:00 PM
• No Sunday evening performance on April 14 or April 21
• American Sign Language (ASL) / Open Caption performance on Sunday, April 14 at 2:00 PM
Performance schedule, prices and cast are subject to change without notice.
Broadway In Detroit uses Ticketmaster as its sole, authorized ticketing agent. Individual tickets purchased from a ticket broker or “third party” ticket reseller involves risk and may not be authentic, sold at box office prices, or with correct performance and venue information. Broadway In Detroit box offices cannot reprint or replace lost or stolen tickets sold through a third party or ticket reseller. Broadway In Detroit is also unable to contact third party purchasers with pertinent updates or changes regarding performances.